Our guest is the highly successful and widely respected blogger who writes anonymously under the pen name “Skeptical Scalpel.” He is a former Chairman of Surgery at an academic institution and we conversed about the state of surgical education and its present-day challenges.
- Mass. General Hospital on the Hot Seat
- State rules surgeon whereabouts must be documented
- What were attrition rates in surgical residency programs 25 years ago?
- Problems with surgical residents and continuity of care
- Board passage rates and residency program quality
- Three more papers document the decline of resident education
SUPPORT THE SHOW:
Make a small donation on our Patreon page on and join our discussion group or receive a free